Sunday, June 7, 2009
We've Landed . . . for now
I am writing from the Changi Singapore Airport - It is amazing! There are flowers everywhere and fountains - haha and free internet, so I can tell you that we've arrived safely! We have been traveling now for 20 hours, including layovers and such, and now have a 9 hour layover now to be followed by a 3 and a half hour flight to Colombo. This is actually good news because we thought our layover in Singapore was much longer than nine hours, so this comes as a welcome surprise. The first leg of the flight to Singapore was semi-brutal while the second part after re-fueling in Tokyo was quite nice, as I was finally able to sleep. Well, thanks to all of you who are praying for us - I am not sure when the next time I can write will be, but everything is going swimmingly. Thanks for the prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you all got there safe and sound! I bet you are busted! FYI, can't leave a comment on the group's blog - won't save it. Sleep tight sweetie. LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! Mumsie
ReplyDelete